Sydney, 19 April 2019
Like others, I have had a very dispiriting and disappointing experience with some people over the years, but one particular person in Sydney takes the medal for disheartening and substandard behavior, based on my recent experiences.
I was under the false impression that he was a friend, but in reality he anything but a friend. He turned out to be an enemy within (आस्तीन का सांप).
He trued to inflict damage for no obvious reason except his pathological envy.
He tried to create difficulties and division in our community group. We worked with him for an event or two, but the grub tried to hijack our association aa well.
Many people have shared their experiences like this with me. I thought I should outline my own experience to make people aware.
I will be generic, not specific, for the obvious reasons. This actually is my attempt for my own healing.
This person will be called Mr CRZ for this article.
1. CRZ has a sense of grandiosity, thinking he is an entrepreneur or some sort of a top advisor for businesses, but has no experience or training to back this claim up. His training is in something else other than business. He is a sweet talker, but sweet talking doesn’t take you long. No wonder, he moves from one business to another on very flimsy reasons. In the last 10 months, he is now with the third business group. CRZ wants to control people around him, and gets very negative and destructive if his controlling behavior is rebuffed. Controlling behavior obviously wouldn’t work on the long term, and it certainly doesn’t work with me. A smart person learns from the experience, but a dumb person is obviously not smart.
2. CRZ is double faced, saying one thing to one person and another to other persons. In August last year, I was under significant stress and pressure, due to two deaths in my family. I was in India for 3 weeks, returning to Sydney about 13 days before a major event of our group. I was having difficulties from one of the sponsors for India Day Fair. Thinking CRZ to be a friend, I confidently shared my frustration, which he promptly passed on to the sponsor, without my knowledge, permission or request. This undermined me and was clearly unethical. This was a selfish as CRZ was trying to have a few brawny points with that sponsor for himself at my cost. Later on when I met the sponsor in a community event, they told me how adversely CRZ used to say things about us. I knew how adversely CRZ used to say things about the sponsor too. So, we both were bad! You can’t get a better example of unethical, immoral and double faced behavior. What a scumbag!
3. He has a desire to be a political leader, sucking up an MP, who is a minister now, but without doing anything worthwhile for the community. Manipulation is the only mantra. CRZ acts like a slave to that MP. He has taken me to that MP and tried his best to get me to support him (CRZ), which I have shown not much enthusiasm about. My view is and has been that you must do meaningful community work, before dreaming for political positions. This particular person doesn’t qualify for such roles, in my view. His plans to make me a member of his cheer squad didn’t work, because I don’t wish to become such a member, but also because he is not a worthy person. He hosted a dinner too, hoping to enlist me as a member of his cheer squad, but it didn’t work. He can sweet talk others, but not me. I go for the quality and the value system, not some superficial words and bluff. I am not for sale.
4. He loves microphones, gets into people’s events and then tries to claim those events to be his own. He often brings his own cameraman and gets pics and social media posts, promoting himself. Subservient people can put up with such behavior, but people with self respect and sense of what’s right and wrong will not allow it, if they see such behavior. What a low class behavior!
5. His deranged thought process and uncontrolled envy make him imagine that he can control the guest list and list of speakers of an event. He imagines “this” and “that” person as his adversary, when he is actually not an adversary. How can a person, who is a candidate for a political position by a political party, be his adversary, when CRZ is neither a member of that political party nor a candidate for any political position? Bizarre, to say the least.
6. He quotes “due diligence” too often, but doesn’t understand its meaning and certainly doesn’t practise it himself. After getting discarded by us, he is in bed now with those very same people, whom he was attacking by every means possible until recently and those who are undeniably the top grade scumbags and low lives of our community. He wrote emails to City of Parramatta Council against two such scumbags not long ago, but is now their (scumbags’) biggest fan. He spoke with a particular Councilor very rudely, demanding answers for something, for which CRZ had no right, and tried to bully the Councilor by quoting about his so-called connections with a minister. This was an attempt to intimidate the Councilor, but the Councilor, to his credit, told him (CRZ) off. This was an example of childish behavior by CRZ, because that Minister doesn’t control the Council or the Councilor, and the Councilor hadn’t done anything wrong, not to mention that the Councilor and the minister come from different parties. You can’t get a better example of idiocy. Let’s not forget that he happily took a junior position in a high sounding group in our community, led by a particularly notorious fraudster, who has fleeced millions from gullible people from our community and was happily meeting ministers etc with him. CRZ’s over-ambitious and envious personality forced the fraudster boss to discard him (CRZ). Today, CRZ talks bad things about that fraudster, but people wonder about his “due diligence” abilities before he happily became a sidekick to the fraudster. I suppose a scumbag will always support a scumbag, and selfish & self-centered person will not differentiate the right from the wrong. As I see it, CRZ really needs help. Very apt to say “Hypocrisy, thy name is CRZ”!
7. He is a coward too, because only cowards create fake Facebook accounts to harass and abuse decent people, when they dissociate themselves from CRZ. Using diversionary tactics (like “Long live India Pakistan brotherhood” to confuse people and mentioning his own name as the potential president of a group, of which he is not even a member) in the fake Facebook profile can fool gullible, but not those who have brains. He thinks he is cleaver, which he isn’t by any means. He is an ass, and will remain an ass.
In summary, fake people will remain fake, irrespective of how much they try to disguise themselves and how much sweet talking they do. True self definitely shows up at some stage.
I found out his true colours, and discarded him into a rubbish bin, where he belongs. And I am happy and relieved about it. To those fools, who think CRZ is a great person, and side with him, I say you deserve one another. We don’t need you. We are better without you.
*Disclaimer: I have used multiple examples, which are a compilation of my bad experiences with several people. I am not pointing to any one person specifically.*
Dr Yadu Singh