Sydney/Thursday, 27 June 2019
What is expected in this meeting?
- Meeting and networking with key members of our community,
- Exchanging and sharing views about our community,
- Understanding the views of members of our community,
- Outlining views regarding the important needs of our community,
- Focussing on the larger good of our community, while continuing to do our own group’s activities,
- Dr Harry Harinath OAM, our respected member of the community, will speak first to outline his views in regards to our community. He will chair the meeting.
- Everyone will get a chance to participate & speak,
- Focussing on the present and the future, especially the future collaboration for the key goals for the community, and not focusing too much on the prevalent problems, because problems are well known. The solution is the focus for this meeting,
- The agenda for the meeting is open and informal, with the focus “Let us talk about the key goals of our community”. You will have an opportunity to express your views about these key goals,
- There are people from most community associations, key media groups and important businesses in this meeting,
- Let’s stop focusing on who is invited, who should be invited and who should not be invited. Not everyone can be invited, but most key people are invited. Please leave politics at home,
- Limited time will be given to everyone to outline their views. Please avoid disruptive attitude and repetition of views.
- Attack on anybody will not be permitted. We must be able to work with others for the sake of the community,
- Please come with an open mind and contribute to the larger good and key goals of the community,
- Future plans will hopefully emerge from this meeting,
- Let us understand the concept of “give”, not just “take” to achieve what our community deserves and needs,
- This meeting is a beginning towards great things for the community. Let’s nurture and progress it,
- Please assemble at 6.30pm (Latest by 7.00pm), have dinner with community members and let’s go home with a positive outlook for the community and contribute positively towards the larger good and key goals for the community. 🙏🇦🇺🇮🇳🙏
Dr Yadu Singh