Sydney, 15 September, 2018
I attended Hindi Diwas, organized by Rekha Rajvanshi (ILASA Group), at the Consulate General of India in Sydney.
आप सभी को हिन्दी दिवस की बधाइयाँ और शुभकामनायें। हिंदी भारत की राष्ट्र भाषा होने के साथ साथ हमारी संस्कृति को भी अभिव्यक्ति करती है. हमें हिंदी पर गर्व है. आईये हम सभी हिंदी को आगे बढ़ाने के प्रयाश में सम्मलित हो जायें। #हिंदीदिवस #HindiDiwas
I spoke and outlined the following for Hindi language promotion.
1. Collaboration & networking among Hindi supporters
2. Team building with welcoming and inclusive approach
3. Brainstorming and strategy formation re campaign mechanism and necessary resources
4. Lobbying with relevant authorities and its mechanism
5. Accepting and encouraging the pluses of team members (Hindi speaking community) and less of “Me only” syndrome. Less of jealousy bhav (emotion) and more of Vashdhev Kutumbkam bhav (team feeling)
6. Effective working with Govt agencies-Indian and Australian, again using the best people for a particular segment of the total job (Horses for the courses).
I was pleased that several participants appreciated and agreed with my comments.
We need to take it further.
Dr Yadu Singh